Wally is a wall mounted LED luminaire that emit light upwards onto vertical surface. It is designed to have an undistinguished visibility in space, while generating a gentle and soft light effect upon the wall it is mounted on. Depending on the installation height, the surface of the ceiling could be illuminated as well.
The range consists of three different sizes, but could have custom length if needed. Luminaire housing is made of extruded aluminium profile, finished with matt white powder coated colour (RAL9003). Internal driver. Lumen output is possible to define individually to suit specific needs of existing application. Suitable for both private and public lighting applications.
• WL – wall mounted luminaire
• DO – opal polycarbonate dust protection cover
• LED modules fixed on internal aluminium mounting plate
• internal electronic LED driver
• terminal block with strain relief, max. 2,5mm2
• cable opening entry completed with cable gland
|Type||System power (W)||A (mm)||B (mm)||H (mm)||kg|
|WALLY 60 1800lm||19||602||44||51||1,1|
|WALLY 90 2300lm||24||882||44||51||1,5|
|WALLY 120 3000lm||32||1162||44||51||2|
*net lumen output of the luminaire by 4000K
|WA000W00LE01800||WALLY 60 1800lm|
|WA000W00LE02300||WALLY 90 2300lm|
|WA000W00LE03000||WALLY 120 3000lm|