Recessed luminaire for ceilings with exposed grids, module size 600×600 or 625×625. Luminaire housing and frame made of 0,6mm sheet steel, white powder coated finish (RAL9003). Robust aluminium heat sink for optimum thermal management.
The central microprismatic diffuser has computer optimalized pyramidal structure, which accurately redirect luminous flux to requested direction. At the same time, diffuser prevents of unwanted glare. Diffuser excels in high light transmission, together with perfect mixing capability of light radiated from single LEDs. The result is very homogeneously backlighted active part of the luminaire, without visible hot spots.
• RT600 – recessed luminaire, ceiling with exposed grids, module size 600×600
• installation in to another ceiling types on request
• DMP – central custom made microprismatic profile with micropyramidal structure, PC. Direct light distribution.
• linear LED modules fixed on aluminium heat sink
• electronic LED driver
• terminal block with strain relief, max. 2,5mm2
• wiring with emergency unit (1 or 3h)
• wiring with dimmable LED driver (DSI, DALI)
• various colour finishing
• fast connectors (Wieland, Wago, Isodom)
• motion/daylight sensor directly integrated in the housing
• tunable white version (3000K-6000K)
|Type||System power (W)||Equivalent||A (mm)||B (mm)||H (mm)||kg|
|JAZZ RT600 LED 3260lm*||29||4x14W T5/ 1x55W TC-L||595||595||82||3,5|
*net lumen output of the luminaire by 4000K
|JA00RT60LE03260||JAZZ RT600 LED 3260lm|